Wikidsmart is a powerful platform that delivers instant, smart integration
between tools and applications used in Application Lifecycle Management
(ALM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions.
Wikidsmart delivers interoperability, traceability, faceted search, and a unified reporting layer across your environment. In addition, you can achieve new composite applications within your existing environment, which is particularly useful for cross-functional teams such as pre-sales, customer support, professional services, etc.
The Wikidsmart platform provides organizations with a unified environment to improve collaboration, accelerate productivity, and maximize visibility and predictability across the software engineering lifecycle. At the front end, it brings customer information into the delivery cycles by integrating customer account and case information with software development and customer implementation projects. At the back end, it ties check-ins and builds with stakeholders, features, and requirements to provide better metrics on resource utilization and ROI.
WIKIDSMART CONTEXT SERVER (WCS)
WCS is a middleware server which instantly and contextually integrates functions and content of disparate tools and applications. It acts as a non-invasive semantic overlay for all of your environment’s content. It unifies your software engineering environment and provides interoperability, traceability, faceted search and reporting across all of your content. It also improves collaboration by serving contextually relevant content covering all phases of the software engineering lifecycle. For example, Requirements from Confluence and Customer Cases or Tickets from Salesforce and/or Zendesk, related to a specific Product, may be served to the team member working on a Defect in JIRA. Furthermore, a team member may search for information spread across all tools, from anywhere.
WIKIDSMART CONTEXT SERVER (WCS)
Wikidsmart Solutions provide rich Requirements Management and Test Management functionality from within your existing JIRA and Confluence. Furthermore, by integrating Salesforce as well as Zendesk, they provide Customer On-Boarding and Customer Case management. Wikidsmart Solutions include WCS and are driven by the contextually integrated content of WCS and its knowledge model.
Wikidsmart Solutions add structured forms to the accessibility and collaborative nature of the Confluence wiki, leverage the workflow and task management of JIRA, and combine the content and functions of other systems to deliver powerful composite applications. Finally, due to the extensible nature of Wikidsmart, you can also customize the applications or create new ones.
PM (Product Management)
- Formally capture Requirements in the Atlassian Confluence enterprise wiki
- Link Features in Confluence to Stories in JIRA Agile
- Create a Requirements hierarchy, starting with high-level definitions
- Link Requirements to Use Cases, Design Documents and Technical Specifications
- Trigger approval workflows
- Capture activities (development tasks, bug fixes, code checkins) against Requirements
- Log bugs in Atlassian JIRA against Requirements
- Define Test Suites and Test Cases against Requirements (With Wikidsmart QA)
- Connectors: Confluence, JIRA
QA (Test Case Management)
- Manage Test Cases in Confluence
- Automate using Selenium Test Scripts
- Create Test Runs for Iterations
- Execute Test Scripts through JIRA Workflow
- Automatically Capture Test Execution Results
- View Test Results in Dashboards for Features, Requirements, Components, Releases & Projects
- Connectors: Confluence, JIRA, Selenium
ALM (App Lifecycle Mgmnt)
- All features included in PM and QA
- Integration with version control systems (CVS, Git, Mercurial, Perforce, Subversion)
- Dashboards for all aspects of software delivery
- Connectors: JIRA, Confluence, Selenium, Jenkins, Git